Our Program Philosophy
New Insights Community Services seeks to provide a supportive and nurturing environment to engage in personal growth, productive activities, develop meaningful relationships, and enjoy varied opportunities to improve lives for persons in our care.
The programs embody the ethics of practice adopted by New Insights Community Services, and are based on the following philosophical assumptions:
- All People regardless of their need of services are intrinsically valuable and respected individuals, capable of contributing to the communities in which they live.
- All individuals are capable of growth and development.
- All individuals are unique and improve at their own pace.
- All individuals regardless of their need of services should be provided with the least restrictive environment in which they can thrive.
- All individuals are entitled to the right to take reasonable risks that may result in enhanced opportunities.
- All individuals are empowered with the right of choice and self-determination.
For more information on the services offered, contact us at email@example.com or
by phone at 319-351-1754.