Behavioral Health Intervention Services (BHIS)
IN HOME SKILL BULDING
Managing Behavior through Healthy Skill Building
Behavioral Health Intervention Services is a home-based skill building program that helps children and teens learn to make healthy and positive choices.
When family participate together for BHIS services, family members improve their relationships, develop better communication styles and manage unhealthy behaviors.
BHIS services can help with:
- Poor Communication Skills
- Anger Management & Aggression
- Poor Listening & Defiance
- Improving Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Building & Maintaining Positive Relationships
- Enhancing and Developing Skills to Cope with Anxiety & Depression
- Help with adjusting challenges in a new environment or culture
To Qualify For our BHIS Program:
- Be aged 5 and above
- Have Medicaid Insurance
- Have a mental health diagnosis or receive a wellness assessment at New Insights Wellness Center
- If you are going to attend your first appointment at New Insights Wellness Center, you can send forms to us by mail or email. Mailing address is listed at the bottom of this page.
- To email the forms below:
- Complete the form(s) and then save each one to your device.
- Attach your forms to this email and then send: email@example.com,
Mailing address: 2150 James Street #5204 Coralville, IA 52241